- Addresses the challenges specific to your leaders and your organization.
- Ensures leaders demonstrate the practices most essential to high performance and the success of your organization.
- Enables leaders to shift from managing to leading so that they can tap the very best of those they lead.
- Creates greater commitment and accountability to organizational success.
- Provides leaders with individual, dedicated attention, feedback and coaching.
- Provides leaders with the means to turn learning into action and achieve measurable improvement in their leadership effectiveness.
- Identifies and addresses the barriers affecting the leaders’ ability to perform at their best.
- Achieves measurable results and sustained change.
The Leadership Development Process
Most leaders push themselves harder and harder to improve results, but what most don’t recognize is what they need to do differently. Through our leadership development process your leaders will learn to turn off automatic pilot, will understand their personal leadership style and how it supports or hinders their effectiveness, and will develop new skills, practices and behaviors that will allow them to lead their teams to achieve higher levels of performance.
The Leadership Assessment
Your leaders will complete K&Co.’s leadership assessment to identify their strengths and opportunities for improvement in relation to the behaviors and practices that are most critical to leadership effectiveness and to your organization’s culture and performance.
The Assessment Phase also includes a goal setting and strategic planning meeting(s) with key stakeholders to set clear and measurable performance improvement goals. We may also conduct interviews to gain greater insight into the organizational culture, team dynamics, and needs of your leaders.
The Leading for High Performance Workshop(s)
The results of the leadership assessment will provide us with great insight into your leaders’ core strengths and the key issues affecting their ability to consistently perform at their very best.
Your program will include a number of leadership development workshops delivered over the course of 6 to 12 months, depending on the need. The workshops are customized to your leaders’ and organization’s needs and:
- Address the challenges specific to your leaders.
- Ensure leaders understand the factors essential to high performance leadership within your organization.
- Provide leaders with individual, dedicated attention, feedback and coaching.
- Provide leaders with the means to turn learning into action and achieve measurable improvement in their leadership effectiveness.
- Support leaders in achieving their goals and provides a means for measuring progress towards goal attainment.
- Create buy-in and engagement from the leaders over the long-term.
- Create greater commitment and accountability to organizational success.
- Achieve measurable results and sustained change.
One on One Coaching Sessions
One one one telephone coaching sessions with the Course Facilitator give your leaders additional support and guidance for applying the learning from the program and addressing any challenges that may be preventing them from strengthening their leadership effectiveness.
The leadership assessment will be administered again 2 months after the program is completed. The leaders come together again in a follow-up session with their Leadership Coach where they receive their assessment results, assess their progress and determine their next development steps.
If desired, your Leadership Coach can provide ongoing one on one leadership coaching.