Leading High Performing Teams: Self-Paced E-Course
Gain everything you need to build the cohesion, engagement, communication and well-being your team needs to thrive now and into the future.
Created for busy leaders who want practical solutions for their team challenges, this course provides you with ‘bite-sized’ content and proven tools and strategies to ensure your team members demonstrate the practices most essential to their effectiveness.
Is your team able to perform at their very best, no matter what is thrown at them?
Take a sneak-peak at everything you'll gain in this e-course with your instructor Nicole Bendaly, President of K&Co.
You'll learn how to:
- Ensure your team demonstrates the behaviors and practices most essential to team performance.
- Build the cohesion and community your team needs to thrive.
- Improve and sustain productivity and performance.
- Lead highly effective virtual and in-person team meetings.
- Build team resilience, reduce overwhelm, and support team member well-being.
- Strengthen communication, collaboration and trust.
- Build individual accountability and increase engagement.
- And more!
25 Modules of Bite-Sized Content
Based on our over 30 years of research in leadership and team performance, this e-course is full of practical and powerful content allowing you to choose where you want to focus your
attention based on the needs of your team right now. With modules ranging from 10 to 50 minutes in length, you can invest as much or as little time as you can based on your needs.
The Team Tool-Kit, Workbook, and More
You will learn how to use each of the following tools to strengthen your team:
- The 7 Elements Exercise: Strengthening the practices most essential to team performance
- Three team assessments
- The Four Guiding Principles of Leading A Remote Team
- The Get Fanatically Focused on Success: Leadership Guide
- The Team Reset Meeting Guide
- The Team Agreements Guide
- The Team Member Recognition Tool
- Meaningful Conversations – Essential Questions that Build Trust
- The Invincibility and Vulnerability Balance Check
- The 5 Responsibilities of a Virtual Meeting Facilitator
- The Vital Agenda Meeting Template
- The Meeting Facilitation Map
- The Meeting Agreements Guide
Get instant access & start whenever you're ready!
BONUS! Get 2-hours of complimentary one-to-one coaching with Nicole Bendaly that you can use at any time!