Developing Teams and Leaders for Over 30 Years.Reach new levels of performance with our library of resources.
Our books are used around the globe to improve team and leadership performance. Our collection of written works have been introduced as mandatory readings in medical schools, and MBA and Masters of Leadership programs, and have been incorporated into employee resource solutions by organizations such as IBM. Add to your library and equip your team, today!
On Track - Taking Meetings from Good to Great
On Track provides you with dozens of proven tips and techniques that will ensure your meetings pay off in results.
This book covers it all – from explaining the basics of meeting design, preparation and facilitation to showing you how to overcome the most common but tough challenges of facilitating a meeting including:
- Getting full participation and creating group energy.
- Sparking creative thinking and opening minds to others’ ideas.
- Managing conflict and dealing with difficult behaviors.
- Dealing with senior people in your meetings.
- Making decisions and bringing a group to consensus.
- Leading a meeting while participating as a team member.
- Getting members to share responsibility for the meeting’s success
- AND everything in between.
Leadership On the Run: How to Get Better Results Faster
Today’s leaders are driven by two realities. They must continuously improve their teams’ performance, and they must do this in an environment of hyper change. Often while making the big things happen, leaders and managers overlook the little things that ultimately have the greatest impact on their success.
In Leadership on the Run, bestselling author and co-creator of The Healthcare Team Fitness Tool, Leslie Bendaly identifies the little things that often add up to success and consolidates them in six critical leadership activities. Within these six activities lie the dozens of tasks that, when consistently done well, distinguish great leaders.